Wednesday, April 20, 2016

life and death

Well I guess there is really only two things to right about. Life and death. I think it's a little more than that. Yeah if you go to the deepest part, like the very very most basic categories of what you could write about it is just life and death. But I think to write it has to be more. I mean not that I know anything about writing. But when I read something and I like it.... There's more. There is always more. There's more to just living and dying. There's more to the stuff in between.

Life and death

There are 7.125 billion people on this earth
There are 310,383,948 people in the USA
153,139,563 of those are male
And 157,244,385 , are female.

That's 7.215 billion people living and dying everyday.

I know numbers don't prove anything.

One day I was with my mom in the store. She was saying to pick a treat (yes, I am 17.)
And we were talking about how bad food is. My moms sayI'm all this stuff like 'oh that's bad for you' 'I here that's made from somethings bad' 'our bodies aren't suppose to have that' and after a couple of minutes of her saying this she turns to me and said ' you know what? We are all going to die anyways. Might as well eat what you want while you can.'

True statement. WE ARE ALL DYING. Some faster than others.... But yes we are all dying.

SO WHY SIT HERE AND TALK ABOUT DEATH AND HOW WE ARE ALL GOING TO WHILE WE CAN LIVE.

that's just what living is about. You just live. So if you all thought there was some secret to life sorry to break it to you. Live while you can.

So....

Buy the shoes
Eat that chocolate
Wear those blak
Watch the movie even though it's late
Don't be afraid to have fun
Dance as hard as you can even tho they can see you
Sing as loud as you can even tho their listening
And scream too
Sing
Dance
Smile
Laugh
Do all you can
To
LIVE.

b/c we are all gonna die anyway

1 comment:

  1. I really, really love this and it's kinda inspiring to me, especially right now. So thanks for sharing your thoughts, cause they're gold and they make me want to do more.

    ReplyDelete