Monday, April 25, 2016

late reveal but hey it's still a reveal

as my dad would say.....

Do you want to know how to keep a creative writing student in suspense????



I'll tell you later.




























Lol jk dude


I'm a girl. Genetically and I also identify as a female. 
I'm Mormon.
I'm 17.
I'm a senior.
I love the words genuine and adore. Their meanings and their sound and pronounciation just everything.
I love swinging on swings and going on drives.
I love to go to museums.
I love to go on bike rides and read.
I love learning.
I love Oreos and peanut butter.
I love movies and everyone who knows me, knows that I speak fluent movie quotes.
I'm in love with Harry Potter. The books, the movies, everything.
I love all types of music from all decades;. Rap, punk, rock, dub step, pop, musicals, Disney, ballads, uplifting, acapella, anything. If it's good music I like it. I don't exclude anything until I listen to it. 
I don't really ever get annoyed of songs like everyone does. If a song plays on the radio like twelve times in one day, I'm still gonna like it tomorrow.
I'm so behind on homework that I have to do work for last term and this term.
My lips are covered in scares that only I'm really able to see, yet it's one of my biggest insecurities.
I'm allergic to make up, lotions, soaps, and penicillin. 
I'm allergic to Chapstick and that's the reason why my lips have scares. And why I have missed so much school. No one would ever guess that one of someone's trials in life could be their lips. My lips are already huge. So it doesn't help that they swell anytime I use a certain Chapstick, or if I stay in the sun too long, or if I'm stressed or anything. Honestly if I walk down the hallway too fast I expect my lips will get bigger than Mars. And when I say swell I'm not talking they get big. I'm talking 'to-heavy-to-close-my-mouth-bounce-when-I-walk-bigger-Everyone's-lips-combined' kind of big. Not to mention they hurt. Not just when they swell. But all the time. My lips hurt all the time. And nobody knows what's causing it. Sometimes I think just cutting off my lips would feel better.
I love all colors but the favorites are grey and rose gold rn.
60% of my clothes are neutrals
I'm obsessed with accessories and clothes.. I love the shoes, purses, hats, sunglasses. (Just not scarves, I hate scarves)
I love to organize and my room is pretty much always clean.
I love being involved. I love going to every activity that is offered by anything. (Even school assemblies...)
I am a complete night owl and I wish I wasn't.
I have been a late night owl my whole life. And when I say night owl you guys think I'm going to bed at like midnight maybe one. When I go to bed that early I'm like wow! I got to bed way early! Yeah those are my good nights. I have tried so hard to go to bed early and I always can only fall asleep at 2:30-4:30-later. I can confidentally say that I have my gone to bed earlier than 11:00 in like the past 2 years. And it's been this way my whole life.
I love everything to do with art and singing. 
I do not share my talents or anything with other people. Because I don't want to have too, but sometimes I wish that people would just know what I was good at. Because it's not always fun to stay in the background and let other people take over. And that's the thing. Is... People who aren't afraid to shove there talents in other people's faces and show off what they got and sing whenever someone's in ear distance or enter every art contest in the state, they make it. The ones who show people there talents, are the ones that people know are talented. But I just can't get myself to be that person.
I love just living life and playing what are the odds and boards games and watching movies and screaming to the top of my lungs when I'm in the canyon and I'm afraid of so much but I still live.



So.... I mean there's more but this is what t is right now.


So I guess this works



















Umm... Here I am.

Hannah Simpson 



2 comments:

  1. That was raw and so beautiful. I can relate to a ton of it too so that's cool(: and hey better late than never

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew this was you friend. all along.
    i love your writing, and your reveal. and everyone knows that you are amazing at art, at least i do. #ballin

    ReplyDelete